Data / Ora
Data - 04/06/2022
Tutto il giorno
Luogo di ritrovo
in front of the tourist office
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
This is the event-page about this single date.
If you want to purchase general information about the project, click here.
To learn about all scheduled visit dates click here.
Advance reservation is mandatory, with as much advance notice as possible (minimum and maximum number of participants).
To make reservations, fill out and submit the reservation form at the bottom of this page. Reservations made (online only) by 12a.m. of Thursday before are entitled to the various ticket reductions. Any remaining free seats can be reserved and distributed up to the same day, but at full price.
For groups or private visits led in English (or French), the visit is possible in any date, with advance notice. Write to email@example.com or send a message (WhatsApp or sms) to +39 3397349949 or +39 3426433395.
WHERE AND WHEN
- The tour will start from the meeting point in Piazza Risorgimento – Alba (CN), the stall will be placed in front of the town hall or tourist office (house numbers 1 and 2).
- Both morning and afternoon visiting shifts are planned. A list of individual bookable visiting times can be found in the reservation form at the bottom of the page.
Participants are asked to arrive a 15 minutes before the tour start time for ticket purchase and registration.
COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESTRICTIONS
Visiting shifts will take place in compliance with the regulations in place for preventing and combating COVID-19 infection. Click here for details of the measures in place.
FLYER AND PLAYBILL
Click here to download the leaflet reminder with all the info or the poster in the format you want.
Individual tickets (with valid reservation, made within 12.00a.m. of Thursday before):
- discounted full ticket: 12 euros.
- reduced: 10 euro, reserved for: teens between 10 and 17 years old, accompanying disabled persons, Ambiente & Cultura members, Piedmont and Aosta Valley Museum Pass holders, Banca d’Alba members, Touring Club Italia members, teachers and journalists.
- free reserved for: under 10 and disabled/disabled with percentage over 75%, to be documented by appropriate certification.
Individual tickets (without valid reservation):
- full 13 euro, subject to availability of any seats
- free reserved for: under 10 and disabled/disabled with percentage higher than 75%, to be documented by appropriate certification.
Any reservation change requests received after the notice limit will result in the loss of the reductions.
GIVEAWAY AND BENEFITS
The Underground Alba Sotterranea ticket includes:
- the ticket to the “F. Eusebio” archaeological and natural science civic museum.
- the 1-euro reduction to climb the bell tower of San Giuseppe, a panoramic point of the city.
- a free archeo-map.
- many other Freebies & Benefits, to discover them all click here.
Benefits can be used on the day itself or later, until the end of the year. Benefits can also be used on the day of the visit itself, before the time of the guided tour, upon advance purchase of tickets at the meeting point.
DURATION AND ITINERARIES
The itinerary will vary according to the day selected. The journey foresees to reach 3 of the 32 the archaeological and monumental sites of the city and it ends in the museum that houses the fossils of the Mastodont of Verduno and the Whale of Alba. For eventual updating of the itinerary, please consult www.ambientecultura.it
The tour lasts 1h 45 minutes. At the end free visit to the 23 rooms of the “Eusebio” museum until closing time.
ALLOCATION OF PROFITS AND “FRIENDS OF UNDERGROUND ALBA”
The Alba Sotterranea project allocates the annual operating assets to interventions for the recovery and enhancement of environmental and cultural assets in the area. To learn more click here. To become a Friend of Alba Sotterranea write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comfortable footwear is recommended. The sites are widely accessible and there are no narrow tunnels or difficult passages. The organizers assume no responsibility for injuries, damage or loss during the course of the excursion. Tours activated upon reaching the minimum number of bookings will take place even in case of rain. They will only be canceled due to exceptionally bad weather conditions.
With the patronage of the Italian Minister of Culture since 2012.
Fill out and submit the form below to make a reservation. In case seats are sold out, you will be contacted for a new proposal.
If you are redirected to a thank you page after submitting the form, your reservation was successful and you will receive a summary email to the address you provided. PLEASE check your spam filter if you did not receive it.
If the submitted form is missing a required information (marked with * ) or filled out incorrectly, the form highlights in red the section to be corrected, before resubmitting.
Only in case of persistent difficulties send an SMS or WhatsApp message to 339 7349949 or 342 6433395, with the same information required by the form (please do not call).
THE VISIT AT 10:00 AM IS SOLD-OUT
Prenotazioni per Alba Sotterranea // VISIT RESERVATIONS FOR UNDERGROUND ALBAENGLISH: Fill out and submit this form to book. In case the places are exhausted, you will be contacted for a new proposal. ATTENTION: - If after sending the form you are redirected to a thank you page, the booking was successful and you will receive a summary email (PLEASE check the spam filter, in case of non-receipt). If the form sent is missing a mandatory data (marked with *) or filled in incorrectly, the form highlights the section to be corrected in red.
This post is also available in: Italiano